Sunday, August 26, 2012

113 days until Ethan's due date...... OMG!

The last day of Week 23 :) 113 days until Ethan's due date........... OMG!


This week I have been up at school each day for trainings and meetings about the beginning of the new year! I am very excited about this year! I have 2 PreAP Science sections and I am department head, a lot of work but I'm excited for the challenge! However, I am a little nervous that the time will start to FLY BY now that school has started, and before I know it, it will be Thanksgiving! After Thanksgiving..... its BABY TIME!!!!!

Ethan has been kicking up a storm!!! 60% are how they have been.... but about 40% are newer, harder kicks! This kiddo is strong!! He is definitely more active in the morning, whenever I sit, and when I lay down at night. I am going back for my 25 week check up in a week to see how we are both progressing! We have also signed up for 2 classes at the hospital we will be delivering at to learn basic infant care and feeding. I think it will calm some of my nerves about things....... its one thing to help someone out... but its a complete other to be left alone to your own knowledge..... especially if you don't have any! haha I mean I've been around our friends and families babies.... but not 24/7......

My friend Caroline gave me a book that is HILARIOUS!!! I know i will be busting it out at 3am when the baby is crying, and I'm crying, to lift my spirits and make me laugh! If you haven't read this book... go this YouTube site http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CseO1XRYs9I ...Samuel L Jackson is on there reading the book out loud...... its so funny i was literately crying! makeup everywhere!! and apparently its more relatable if you already have kids too!


We went and bought the paint for the nursery yesterday!!!! EKKKKK!!! I think it is going to be so adorable!!! We are painting 3 walls a muted blue that matches the bedding and then the 4th wall we are painting an off white and having a baseball mural painted!!! I will DEF post pics after it is completed! I am so excited about it!

Monday is Meet the Teacher! Ill get to meet some of my new 6th graders!!! I can't believe its that time again to meet a new crop of kids!!! I'm nervous about the time off ill be taking and i have been trying to start to get things ready! I keep hearing stories of babies coming 5-6 weeks early.... and if you know me you know I'm a HUGE PLANNER and if this happens i will totally freak out! So everyone send positive thoughts to Ethan saying "stay put kiddo" until at least December 12 :)

Have a great week!!
Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment