Sunday, September 2, 2012

Started on the NURSERY!!!!!

Week 25 is here and we are marching our way toward the third trimester in 3 weeks!!!! INSANE!


This past weekend we went and picked out paint for the nursery! Ryan painted 3 of the walls a really pretty muted blue! He did a GREAT job!!! Then on Thursday we had Kathy from www.MuralsbyKathy.com come out and paint an AWESOME mural in Ethan's room!! It turned out better than I could have ever imagined! I cannot WAIT for the furniture to get added to see how it looks!!!!

Before

After


 


This week was the first week of school!!! It was so weird being back in the school and setting up for a new bunch of kiddos. Monday was meet the teacher and some of my past kiddos who have siblings coming to Shaw stopped by to say hi!! Its CRAZY home much they have grown!!! It makes me wonder what Ethan will look like when he is their age? Its weird to think of myself and Ryan going to a meet the teacher and being on the other side!

Tuesday was the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! As the day started I began to miss some of my favorites from the year before!!! Then as the day went on I became SO SORE!!!!! I mean I thought going to the gym would help me stay ready for school to start... well i was wrong! I dunno if it was carrying around all the extra weight in the same area, standing on my feet all day, or what, but my sides hurt SO BAD when i got home....... Feet hurt, sides hurt, back hurt.... I was a mess!!! As the week progressed the discomfort slightly got better.... fingers crossed I just have to get back into the swing of things...... :)

We, well Ryan, was going to go pick up the furniture Saturday..... and I was SO EXCITED...... and then it started to rain :( BOOOOOOO!!!! So i guess ill have to wait until next weekend :( So instead I was a TOTAL BUM all day Saturday..... watching FRIENDS reruns, lesson planning, and napping....... i was SO unproductive..... but oh well :)

Going to the Doctor Tuesday, hope we get a good and healthy report :)

Have a great Labor Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment