Sunday, September 9, 2012

99 Days to go and counting......

Today was the last day of week 25 of our journey of being a family of 3!!



This week was the second week of school...... and it was exhausting! On Tuesday I went to the doctor, all is good :) I am measuring where I am supposed to be and we wont have another ultrasound of the little one for another 10 weeks! But he definitely doesn't let me forgot about him... he is a mover and a shaker!!!!


On Wednesday night we watched our FIRST Cowboy game..... little man was impressed! I think he is gonna be a fan of both teams!!!! Today we watched the Texans, who also won!!! So he has 2 amazing teams to route for when he gets here in December! Who knows, hopefully one of these teams will be in the Super Bowl and little man can show his support! - Saw this onesie at Target... SO CUTE!!! But, I didn't buy it... see image and text below for reasoning..... :)


This week i borrowed a book from a girl at work that was written by Jenny McCarthy called Belly Laughs. I read it in 1 day... it was pretty cute!! It was break down of what happens to your body while being pregnant and during labor... but in a funny way! This one chapter was about 2 months too late....... hahaha! So true though...... I'm not letting myself buy ANYTHING else!


On Saturday, Ryan and his friend PJ went to pick up the baby furniture! Taryn and Kamyrn hung out with me while they were gone!! Kamryn wore her adorable little aggies outfit I bought for her!!!  Today Ryan set up the crib and moved the chest into the room!! I am so excited! Ill post more pics once all the furniture is in place, centered, etc.....




I cant believe September is already here! These last 2 weeks of school have flown by!!! We have 99 days till our little mans estimated arrival and I have a feeling it is going to get here before we know it!!!
Kisses!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment