Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week 26 has flown by!!!

Week 26 :) Not the best picture... but the Cowboys game was about to start... PRIORITIES people :)


This week has literally flown by!!!! Not much has been going on except the fact that my friend Melissa had her BABY!!!! Blythe Elizabeth was born on Monday! I went up on Tuesday to see them and she is just precious! Melissa and I have the same doctor and will be delivering in the same hospital... so naturally the game 20 questions was played:) She had a GREAT experience which makes me happy and excited that I will be in great hands! 
I cant believe our showers are coming up within the next month!!! Its crazy to think that its already mid September! My birthday is Monday ( tomorrow) and I cant believe I will be 29!!!! This has been such a busy year and it will be capped off with the arrival of our little one!!

This past week Ethan has decided that 3am is play time... and when i say playtime i mean gymnastics and kung fu time..... its WAY more activity at once that he does during the day....... its CRAZY!!!

Saturday we went over to our Kady's parents house to hang out with friends and swim! Then we all went to Ichibon Hibachi grill for dinner in Kemah :) it was sooooo good!!! I forget how yummy those places are!

Sunday we went over to my in-laws house for a birthday breakfast feast!!! YUMMY! French toast, blueberry muffins, pancakes, biscuits, eggs, and bacon..... a preggos DREAM!!! The kids (2 nieces and 2 nephews) cleaned the toy room and then showed me how they had separated out all the toys that Baby Ethan will play with... SO CUTE!! They are super excited to have a new cousin!!!

This next week is our our last week in the second trimester! Then we will be 2/3 the way done!!! NUTS!!!! There is still SO MUCH TO DO and we have 13 weeks to do it :):)

13 free weekends left...... thats it....... then everything will change........ and I think we are ready for the change :) Come on DECEMBER!

Kisses!
Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment