Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bye Summer... hello 23 weeks!!!

Goodbye Week #22!!!!

This week was a busy one!! MOnday I went to the Houston Zoo for my school's Leadership Retreat!!! It was a great time!!! On one of our breaks we were able to go out and feed the giraffes!!! Their tongues were like a foot long!!! I cant wait to go back to the Zoo when it cools off because I have never been!!








On Monday night my mom and brother came down to help me move and organize my classroom on Tuesday! We got all the big stuff done, thank goodness, in one day! Then we came home and relaxed, ate pot roast, and hung out with Ryan. Wednesday my mom and I went out to Babies R Us in Webster and I showed her some of the fun stuff we registered for since SO MUCH has changed since she had her last little one 20 years ago! Then we went to a fabric store to grab some fabric for her to make a baby blanket! She is also making me a maternity dress :) exciting! 

Thursday I went back up to school to organize and sort some stuff out... which was pretty unsuccessful since all i wanted to do was surf the web for baby stuff haha!!!

This week I found out the furniture we had wanted to order was DISCONTINUED!!! Needless to say I went into a preggo panic! But luckily we went looking on Saturday to Baby's 1st Furniture and found a GREAT set for Ethan to use for many years to come!!!

Crib 

The crib converts to a toddler bed......


Then to a full sized bed!!!


We also bough the Dresser/Hutch Combo and the Tall Chest!



We are very excited for it to all be here in 2-4 weeks!!! and even MORE excited for ETHAN to be here in a no later than 17 weeks!

Caroline met us up at Baby's 1st on Sunday as we were buying the furniture to say goodbye :( She was home for a while this summer and we were able to hang out a little bit but spent the majority of it in Kansas seeing family. I cannot believe it is already time for her to leave and go back to Dubai! I am going to miss her so much, but thank GOODNESS for Skype!!! It is so great to be able to see her and talk to her even though she is half the world away!!! I cant wait for her and Ethan to have their first Skype date in December!!!

Tomorrow I start back to school, and i can't believe this time is already here!! I know that once school starts the time will FLY and before i know it, it will be Thanksgiving, I'll be huge, and everything will be ready for him to arrive in December!!!

Kisses!
Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment