Sunday, August 12, 2012

Soccer Player in our future!!!

We are finishing up week 21!!


This week the baby has been moving like a MAD MAN!!! Yes, I get the occasional flutter, but most of them are like game winning kicks! One was so strong in knocked the remote off my stomach!! It is definitely neat feeling it kick, although if he is this strong already I'm kinda scared to see what the October and November kicks will feel like!!

We went to the doctor for our anatomy scan and it went GREAT! We saw 10 tiny toes, 10 tiny fingers, his adorable little legs, spine, brain, heart pumping, and his adorable little forming face!!!
 Face!!
 Profile
 He's definitely all boy!

We haven't had an ultrasound in a while... and when we did back when he was 11 weeks old  he was measuring about 4-5 days ahead of schedule...... well THIS time he measured TEN, yes TEN days ahead of schedule!!! This kiddo is HUGE! EKKKK!!!

We finished up registering, which is very overwhelming! Who knew how many things you need to have a baby!! I decided to do Babies R Us, BuyBuyBaby, and Target.

My mom and brother Aaron are coming into town Monday night to help me set up my classroom on Tuesday! I am so glad to have the help since its harder for me to lift all the boxes and tables! Also Monday I am going to the Houston Zoo for our leadership retreat! Im excited because I have never been to the Zoo here!!

I cant believe that we only have 127 days (at the most the way this kiddo is growing) until we have a little one at the Dietz House!!! YAY!!!

Kisses!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment