Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Austin, Graduation, and in 133 days a BABY :)

This weekend I finally graduated!!!! I have been attending Concordia University since the Fall of 2010 to obtain my Masters in Education with an emphasis in Educational Administration. It has been a tough 18 months but I have been blessed with a supporting husband, family and great group of friends that believed in me!! I am now Rebecca Lynn Dietz M.Ed!!!! Hehe!!

Some of my classmates at Graduation!!!












Graduation was in Austin Texas on August 4, at Riverbend Centre near Lake Travis. My family traveled all the way to Austin to see me graduate!!! After graduation we went to eat at The Oasis! It was great, I love the view!!!








Then we went and grabbed yogurt and went back to the hotel for cards and presents :)

It was such a great weekend!! Now I have to start getting ready for school to start!! Only 133 days ( approx.) till Ethan is here!!!! CRAZY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment