Sunday, November 18, 2012

35 weeks is ending.. and I have hit the wall

End of week 35


20 week difference..... nuts!


This week i realized how insanely close we are to the end of this pregnancy... and it has be totally freaked! I realized that after Thanksgiving break... i have 3 weeks left at school before my due date. THAT'S IT!!! Talk about anxiety attack!

I have had some extremely uncomfortable back pain this week...... which is NOT my friend! I have also had pain on the right top side of my stomach, like he is just sitting there pushing against my side! I feel like he is EVERYWHERE!!! he must be running out of room, and taking out his frustration on me! For example... I will feel him in the right side of my ribs, and at the same time, kicking my right hip bone and messing with the left side all at once! does he have like 4 legs or something?!?!?!?! So, i have officially hit the wall of "uncomfortableness".  My heartburn has been ridiculous!! But I am trying Pepcid AC and also Evamor water.. hoping that one or both will calm this heartburn situation. The hand pain, is progressively getting worse, lasting longer, and is now effecting both hands pretty equally. I haven't found anything to help with that or anything to battle the insomnia! I am so exhausted, but when it comes time to sleep, i can maybe grab 1-2 hours at a time, which is frustrating! The next 3 weeks will probably be the last time I get GOOD sleep for a REALLY LONG TIME... and yet, i cant get any!!! SERIOUSLY??? But i just have to keep telling myself, you have 4 weeks left, you can do this, the last 7 months of my pregnancy has been a breeze, i was due SOME type of symptoms...... ill take them for a month to make up for the comfortable last 7 months... and I know that it is all worth it!!

Tomorrow Ryan took the day off so we can run some errands and go to the doctor at 10:30! This is our 36 week appt and we will get an update on his position, weights estimate, length, and how I am progressing..... I have definitely been "feeling" different this past week.... which makes me feel that maybe ill be having him sooner than later! EKKKK

This weekend we also had a garage sale with Ryan's family to try to get RID of all the extra junk in our house!!!! It went well, and we definitely got rid of some stuff.. the rest is Good Will bound! We have also been trying to get the upstairs organized.... which seems to be a never ending battle!!!

Today, Sunday, we went for our hospital tour!! Now I have had 2 friends recently deliver at Methodist, so i was familiar with the rooms, act.. but the whole process.. not so much. So we learned about how we check in, where to park, visitation rules, etc.... which again... made me realize how close we are to actually needing to USE all the information we have been slowly accumulating over the past 9 months...

This upcoming week my family will be traveling to Houston to spend Thanksgiving with Ryan and I and Ryan's family! I think it is going to be SO GREAT to have both sides together to celebrate this wonderful time of year!!! We have so many things to be thankful for this year! We have truly been blessed in 2012 and I cant WAIT for the best blessing to get here soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment