Sunday, November 11, 2012

33 weeks..... time is FLYING!!!

end of week #33

This week has flown by! Whoever said that your last trimester seems to last forever...... WAS WRONG!!! I don't know if its because I'm so busy at school or what, but time is definitely not creeping!

This week I went to the doctor for a little check up! I talked with her about my swelling and she referred me to a website to get supports hose..... sexy, i know.... So im thinking abut ordering some because this swelling is driving me CRAZY!!!! So ill let yall know next week how its going!!! Dr. Hunt said everything looked fine, Blood pressure was good, his heart rate was good and strong and the BEST part was that I FINALLY had an appointment where I DIDNT GAIN WEIGHT!!!! Praise Jesus... it was looking a little scary there for the last month!

Saturday I went to a baby shower for our friend Jamy and Clay who are ALSO having a little boy the week of Christmas! Im so excited to have a new mommy that I can call and chat with whose little one will be almost the same age as Ethan!! The shower was super cute and it was great to see people i hadn't seen in a while!! When i got home Ryan put together the pack and play and I stocked it, and we got out the car seat, base and stroller and began trying to figure those things out!!!



Sunday I was planning in going to Buy Buy Baby to stock up on some necessities that we needed before the baby arrived. Yes, we have gotten TONS of adorable things for Ethan and I couldn't feel more blessed, but I still needed things like Lanolin cream, breast pump accessories, milk storage bags... and lets be honest, who really wants to give that kinda stuff at a shower?!?!?!?! So anyways, I had received an email about a month ago saying that they were having a 20% off registry completion event Sunday from 9am - 11am i decided to just go buy the carseat base since they are never 20% off anywhere. I signed up and put in on my calendar. On Sunday I left the house at around 9:15 to drive out to the store... when i arrived at 9:35, the parking lot was empty...... I was a little confused so i drove by the doors and all the lights were off..... HMMMMMMMM. So i pulled up the email on my phone and called the number, well somehow I got sent the email by mistake and it was for the AUSTIN location! BUT they said that since it was a mistake on their end they would honor the 20% off and it would count toward anything i bought that day on my registry or not! SCORE!!!!!!! I found out inside that usually their registry completion coupon is only 10%, so i lucked out! So i decided to buy all the things that never do go on sale, like all the Medela products we needed, the car seat base, little newborn toys, cleaner, bath wash, lotions, feeding accessories, etc.

After my little shopping trip I definitely felt more ready incase Ethan decides to make his appearance early!! I cant believe we are so close! YAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment