Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week 28.... and still kicking.... HARD!!!!

Week #28 is in the BAG!


This week went by super fast!!!! Friday I had my Glucose test at the Doctor....... blah! The drink wasn't as bad as i was expecting... it was more like Sunkist on CRACK! It was so sweet it burned my throat! The doctor said that everything sounded/looked good! So know I have to start going every 2 weeks! I cannot believe that we are in the third trimester......

Friday night we drove to Dallas for our first SHOWER!!! Thats another thing that was so weird... its shower time..... that means this kid is getting close to making his appearance!!

Our Dallas shower was given by my Aunt Bootsy in Dallas, Tx and it was so great to see friends and family that I don't get a chance to see all the time!! Here are a couple of pics from teh shower! My camera, of course, was full after like 10 pictures and i didn't wanna stop the shower opening fun to delete.. so i am waiting on the other pictures!! I cant believe how blessed we are to have so many people in our lives that are so caring and loving! Ethan is going to grown up truly being surrounding by so many amazing people! It is more than I could ever have hoped for!

Decor







Dallas Girlies!!!





Daddy-to-be!!!




The fabulous ladies at the shower!!!


Grandparents-to-be!!!

Nanny and Aunt Pam!!

Aunt Bootsy!

Aunt Debbie

Mommy!!!!

After the shower on Saturday I went home and crashed!!! I just cant hang like i used to!!! Ryan packed up his truck and headed back to Houston Saturday Night because he had to fly out for work Sunday morning. Sunday my mom and I went out to look for fabric for some mini bumpers she is making! All the kiddos in my family slept in the same solid wood cradle and Ethan will be joining the tradition! I cant wait to see how the bumpers look! My mom has got skills!!! Then Sunday afternoon I flew back to Houston to begin another crazy week!!!

Hope you all have a fabulous week! I cant believe we are heading int week #29!!!! 

Kisses!
Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment