Sunday, October 7, 2012

Last week in the 20's........ Tomorrow starts the 30's!!!

Week 29


CRAZY what happens in 20 weeks!!!!! I WILL look like that again...... someday...... hopefully....... :)



This week was a typical week at work, nothing to exciting! However, the reality of all the things you need when you have a baby and the space needed to store all of them set it...... EKKKKK!!!! After our shower last weekend the idea of space became a PRIZED commodity at this house.... WHERE do people put all this stuff!!! Now I know why people have storage units!!

Saturday was the Battle of the Piney Woods at Reliant Stadium. It is a football game played at Reliant with Stephen F. Austin vs. Sam Houston State University. The tradition was started 3 years ago and we have gone each year! Its a fun time! We go with a big group of SFA and SHSU Alumni and tailgate. This year we got out there around 11 and tailgated till the game started at 3pm. There was a Caricature guy that was walking around drawing free caricatures of people! I love how ours turned out, Ethan even made a cameo!


The one thing that did plague me while we were there was swelling......... the worst it has been so far!!! I already put my sandals on 2 holes bigger than i normally wear and soon became to tight :( same thing with my fingers! It took me icing my hand for like 20 minutes and cold running water just to get my wedding ring off :( i was really hoping the weather would turn cool before the swelling set in..... guess i was wrong :( So when we finally went into the game, it was a much needed relief!!! The game was actually a good time! I say it that way because i figured SFA was gonna get beat BAD!! But the game ended up going till the last couple of minutes of play and sadly... SFA lost. But it was still a great time!!!


However, my feet are still throbbing today.... like someone went Kathy Bates Misery style to my feet!!! sad... Hopefully ill be bale to make it to the gym this week, i read that working out helps with swelling... and since i haven't gone in 1 1/2 weeks maybe thats a contributor.... but i know that it is all going to be worth it in just 10 short weeks when we have a handsome little new addition to our family!



This upcoming week/weekend is gonna be CRAZY!!!! Monday we have our first hospital class, our anniversary on Wednesday, my parents are coming into town Friday, we have our Houston shower saturday, and our Maternity pics Sunday! So much for taking it easy in the third trimester! GO GO GO!!!

Have a great week!
Becca

1 comment: