Monday, December 3, 2012

Week 37....... HOLY COW!

Week 37.... my poor poor skin!! There is NO WAY i can get any bigger!


This week we went to the doctor again! I am 80% effaced and dilated to a full 1 cm. We talked about things we needed to get ready and what i need to be looking for in regards to false labor and real labor. We will be setting the induction date at our next appointment... which seems so surreal to me!!! Im ready to be DONE with this pregnancy thing...... but the whole having the kid part........ absolutely terrifies me!!!!!

This week also put up the christmas tree!!!! Its so pretty and i cant believe that by the time Christmas is here i will be holding our little man while looking at the tree..... CRAZY!!!!

My Mary Kay business is going really well! I really love all the products and seeing so many people satisfied with the products they are using is great! If you need any ideas for Christmas gifts check out the satin hands set or satin lips set! They ROCK! www.MaryKay.com/RebeccaDietz

At school, my kids are afraid I'm gonna pop at any time!!! This week was very busy and Friday we took a field to to the Houston Museum of Natural Science!!! It was a great time and I took full advantage to try and walk this baby toward coming without having to be induced! We definitely walked A LOT.... i was so exhausted when we got back to school!





Saturday was Ryan's Christmas Party at Maggianos! I wore some super cute tall boots.... well i haven't really worn them in like 2 months... and OMG my feet are killing me!!! But it was a great time and finally putting faces to names that I hear about was great!


Sunday we had our Mary Kay Christmas Party! Ryan was SUPER excited about going to this one! HAHA!! It was a fun time and I won a FABULOUS Betsy JOhnson Bag that a $100 in it!!! SCORE!!! I brought my hospital bag just in case, since it was an hour away.... luckily it wasn't needed!!!

We go to the doctor again Monday... cant wait to see when our little man will be arriving!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment