Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Baby's First Christmas!!!

 I cannot believe we have a little one this Christmas! I have never felt so truly blessed!!

We stayed in Houston for Christmas and celebrated Christmas Eve and Day with Ryans family. It was a great time, and the little man received so much love!!! Once again, I am reminded how exceptionally blessed I am to have married into such a loving and supportive family. They truly make me feel so special, included, and valued as a member of their family. They all also ADORE Ethan!!! So even though I missed my Dallas family SO MUCH, my Houston family is amazing!

Christmas Eve!!


 Christmas Morning!!



Speaking of amazing, my parents and brothers came down to celebrate Christmas with us Thursday and my dad and brothers stayed till that Sunday. It was so great to be able to see them all at the same time!!! I love my family so much!!! My mom stayed for a week with us to help me and spend time with Ethan. It was great having her here to help share her baby wisdom and just to hang out! It really is true that you do not appreciate the fabulous people you call parents until you are older and can truly appreciate the amazing people that they are and the qualities they instilled in you. On New Years Eve we took Ethan and my MOm to hang out at Ryans moms house so we could go to a party for a couple of hours! Our first BIG event since the baby was born! I didn't partake in any wine yet...... want to wait a little bit longer..... but i do miss my old friend.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment