Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hello Second Trimester!

14 weeks and bumping right along!!!



This past weekend I traveled to Dallas to see my parents and for my Nana's 78th birthday party!!! It was so great to be able to celebrate with her and all the beautiful women in my family at her birthday TEA PARTY!!!


 My Papa even showed up to the party dressed all cute with flowers!!!

It was also fathers day! So i went with my family to see Promethus and then out to a late lunch at Campisi's!!! Love my daddy!!!

Me, Dad, Adam, and Aaron


Today we went in for our 14 week check up!!! Everything sounded good with the little one and we are going back in 3 weeks to find out if we are having a little Miss or Mr!!!!!


Thursday (Today) one of my best friends Caroline is coming to visit from DUBAI!!!!! For those of you who don't know Caroline was my Lil Sis in AXO/college roommate and has been over in Dubai since last August teaching at the American School of Dubai! I have not seen her in a YEAR and I am SO EXCITED she is coming into town!! It was so great to catch up with her!

This is us the day she left for Dubai at the airport August 2011


And here is us TODAY!!! June 21, 2012!!!



The beautiful necklace Caroline bought back for me! It's Rebecca in Arabic!



Sunday we are leaving for LAS VEGAS!!!!! This baby is gonna be born with luck in it's veins!! This is baby's second trip to Vegas and it's not even BORN YET!!! Throw some of your luck my way!!! Baby needs a set of shoes... and a crib.... and some bedding...... COME ON CRAPS TABLE!

Kisses!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment